Prior to a 30-year trajectory as consultant to Fortune 500 companies, Tom served as senior vice-president for international, billion-dollar advertising agency, Bozell Advertising. As Ray Kroc's disciple, he began his career with McDonald's, rising up to become a senior-level marketing executive.
He is the CEO and Founder of Power Marketing Academy, a leading consulting firm that serves and educates businesses in the industries of franchising, retail, hospitality, and service. PMA conducts clinics, seminars, strategy sessions, and trainings.
Tom has also received acclaim from the media for his Uncommon Marketing wisdom from Larry King, traded barbs on the David Letterman Show, and argued the waste of running ads during the Super Bowl on Fox News Pre-Game Show.
As a widely published author, he has written 14 books, including:
- Marketing: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ¬Success, Failure, and the Sure Thing
- Change is Good, You Go First -21 Ways to Inspire Change
- Uncommon Wisdom -live a Joyful Life with Financial Success
- The 10-Minute Marketer's Secret Formula -a Shortcut to Extraordinary Profit using Neighborhood Marketing
- 501 Killer Marketing Tactics -to Increase Sales, Maximize Profits, and Stomp Your Competition
- The Local Entrepreneur -A Shortcut to Extraordinary Profits including 8 CD's / 1 DVD / 110 page workbook