To celebrate Red Robin's grand opening and demonstrate its commitment to the community, the new restaurant has partnered with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) to host a Burgers With A Heart(R) fundraiser. During grand opening week, from Oct. 17 to 23, Red Robin will donate 50 cents from every gourmet burger sold to support NCMEC's child safety initiatives. In addition, Red Robin will give away FREE* Child ID Kits.
"Child ID Kits are a simple, yet effective method to help parents and guardians maintain a current photograph and other descriptive details about their children," said Ernie Allen, president and CEO of NCMEC. "We want to thank Red Robin for helping us spread the word about child safety to help make communities across the country safer."
Red Robin's gourmet burgers start with a fresh, never frozen, ground beef patty that is fire-grilled to a perfect juiciness. Red Robin also offers a chicken breast, turkey patty, fish sandwich or a vegetarian or vegan burger patty for those guests who are craving something other than beef. Layered on top, from more than 100 different topping options, is a tasty combination of ingredients with a variety of flavor profiles. Some of the most popular burgers are the Whiskey River(R) BBQ Burger with signature BBQ sauce and hand-battered crispy onion straws; the signature Royal Red Robin Burger(R) which has been a guest favorite for more than 40 years and is topped with a fresh fried egg; and the Banzai Burger with a teriyaki-glazed beef patty and a grilled pineapple ring, to name a few.
Red Robin guests across the country have come to love Red Robin for its:
- Welcoming and fun restaurant experience
- High-quality menu items, including signature gourmet burgers, entrees, salads and beverages made from fresh, Honest to Goodness(R) ingredients that are customizable to fit guests taste and dietary preferences
- Signature Bottomless Steak Fries(R) and Beverages, which means free refills, as well as Limited Time Offer (LTO) menu items
- Specially priced appetizers in the bar area from 3-6 p.m. and 8 p.m. to close during the week
- Red Royalty, a new loyalty program that provides its members with rewards, including a FREE birthday burger and various additional incentives for dining at Red Robin, as well as other rewards to "surprise and delight" members throughout the year
- A kids' menu for guests under age 10 which includes healthier fruit and vegetable side options, along with balloons, coloring pages and crayons, and a game area
- Detailed allergen information that is easy to understand
- A unique Unbridled culture that inspires Red Robin team members to consistently put guests' needs first and perform random acts of kindness for others
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., has been serving up wholesome, fun dining experiences in a family-friendly environment for more than 40 years. Red Robin, the "Smiling Burger(R)" expert, is famous for serving more than two dozen high-quality, Honest to Goodness(R) gourmet burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries(R), as well as a wide variety of salads, sandwiches, wraps, soups, appetizers, entrees and signature Bottomless Beverages(TM). There are 460 Red Robin(R) restaurants located across the United States and Canada, including corporate-owned locations and those operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin... YUMMM(R)!
About the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Since it was established by Congress in 1984, the organization has operated the toll-free 24-hour national missing children's hotline which has handled more than 3,421,390 calls. It has assisted law enforcement in the recovery of more than 166,800 children. The organization's CyberTipline has handled more than 1,222,020 reports of child sexual exploitation and its Child Victim Identification Program has reviewed and analyzed more than 55,533,920 pornography images and videos. The organization works in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Justice's office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention. To learn more about NCMEC, call its toll-free, 24-hour hotline at 1-800-THE-LOST or visit its web site at www.missingkids.com.
*ID Kits available while supplies last.
SOURCE: Red Robin