Brand new features now part of the consumer-facing websites for all CruiseOne Franchise Owners include:
- Modified colors and designs adding a modern, contemporary feel, as well as more space within each page to eliminate the need to click through multiple pages to locate cruise agents, news and offers.
- A dynamic content section which includes a Featured Cruise Line, Featured Cruise Ship, and Featured Destination , unique to each agent’s site. The combination of these three sections will change on a seven-day rotation, allowing search engines to rank each agent’s site as unique from other CruiseOne sites.
- A virtual business card that includes the agent’s photo, location, phone number, and links to their social networking sites.
- A greater focus on providing consumers with rich video content.
- Added sharing capabilities throughout the website, allowing consumers to share content with friends and family via email, Facebook, text message, Twitter, Google Buzz and more than 50 other social media and social bookmarking sites.
In addition to the main consumer websites and customized agent websites, the companies have also re-launched their niche sites, SeaLuxe.com, Sealuxury.com, CompanyCruises.com and MemberCruises.com.
For more information or to book a cruise with CruiseOne, log onto www.CruiseOne.com.
About CruiseOne & Cruises Inc.: CruiseOne, the nation’s largest home-based franchise travel agent network, was founded in 1992 and currently has more than 700 locations as part of World Travel Holdings (WTH), the nation’s largest cruise retailer. CruiseOne is an industry leader, providing agents with innovative support, training, marketing and technology programs to successfully grow their business. The company has relationships with every major cruise line and many tour operators and as a result, offer the highest commissions in the business. CruiseOne is consistently recognized for their efforts, including being named Royal Caribbean’s “Partner of the Year,” Celebrity Cruises’ “National Account Partner of the Year” and Carnival Cruise Line’s “Travel Partner of the Year.”