Jim Belanger has been in franchising over 40 years. Over the years Jim seeks to fulfill dreams of franchisees and their children. We have developed Sudore Fitness to be different from other franchises.
1. Tell us about the Sudore Fitness concept.
Stay fit, stay injury free, be practical and experience what knowledge, instruction and belief can do for your confidence and attitude. Do what makes sense in achieving personal fitness goals, keep the customer in their health zone.
2. How and when did you become involved with Sudore Fitness?
Working on rehab and working out this year, it became clear that I enjoyed fitness and the lifestyle and decided to do what was fun.
3. What was your background prior to joining Sudore Fitness?
Having sold franchises for Massage Green Spa recently and developing a software company, my time was spent in a screen and wanting to get back to working with people, my life has been working with people.
4. What are some of the advantages in being a Sudore Fitness franchisee?
We do not require a personal guarantee from the owner or their spouse, ask any other franchise if they will do that for you, we are in this together. We also do not collect royalties until 300 paying members, for sure no other franchise is interested in your early success. Our royalty of 5% is from days gone by. Come find out what else we are doing to have your back in the business process.
5. Who is your ideal franchisee?
Focused, intense healthy business person that understand health and the betterment of health in their life.
6. Tell us a little about the Fitness Market?
The industry is huge and growing every day, health is on the tip of everyone tongue.
7. What are some of the greatest lessons you’ve learned in growing this franchise?
Growing a franchise is done by working with the franchise partners, we have seen too many CEO’s, our CEO’s are our franchisees, all we do is protect the brand per our agreement.
8. Do you have a mentor and is their someone you use for inspiration?
My wife has changed many things in my life, the biggest being her strength and focus on us, it has been life changing.
9. What advice do you have for someone looking to acquire a Franchise?
Talk with your spouse, know you are going to work extremely hard. Realize the benefits are great however the journey is hard work, and not for the faint of heart.
10. In your opinion, why do you think that Sudore Fitness would be a great opportunity for someone?
Sudore Fitness is set up to grow our franchisees, we do not have a lot of hidden items in our Disclosures nor do we completely dictate to our franchisees, this is an team effort and we protect the brand. We hope you have a huge success with us.