The principle of attraction is most frequently...
Being your own boss and owner of your very own franchise can be scary. All of the initial franchise training and support you’ve received in the first few months is now gone, and you have to open your doors and start making sales. Regardless of how much support your franchisor gives, it’s up to you to grow your new business.
BeTheBoss.com has been connecting people with the right franchise opportunities for sale for over 25 years. And not only are we excellent at making perfect matches, but we help our clients make smart investment decisions, as well as offer different tools to help grow your franchise once it's established.
Take a look at these five essential tools on growing a franchise.
- Before your franchise’s doors open, it’s highly beneficial to lay the groundwork for a successful grand opening with a little pre-selling and advertising. Without the distribution of business cards and company flyers, potential customers may not know your business exists!
- If your profits allow it, consider donating products or services to a local charity. This is great PR, and it also helps the community around you.
- If you’ve joined a franchise that doesn’t already have a special rewards program in place, try to implement one. This works exceptionally well in hair salon franchises for sale, because it brings in repeat business and referrals.
- This is your business, your franchise, and you can set prices and promotions however you please (unless there are restrictions in your franchise agreement). The best way to bring in customers early on is special grand opening sales and promotions. Hint: advertise these sales and promotions before your doors open for a highly anticipated grand opening.
- We live in a digital world, and if you don’t have an online presence, it will be hard for customers to access critical information such as company addresses, services, phone numbers, and more. Build a website (if the franchisor doesn’t have one), partner with a digital marketing agency, or promote on various social platforms to really make your franchise shine!
Are you looking for the right franchise opportunity? Browse our franchise database filled with hundreds of thriving businesses, today.