Duck Donuts was founded in Duck, NC in 2006. They specialize in "Warm, Delicious & Made-to-Order Donuts." Duck Donuts started selling franchises in 2013. Today they have more than 70 locations operating and over 140 locations under contract to open in the near future.
Facts & Figures
Units in operation
Duck Donuts serves warm, delicious and made to order donuts as well as a variety of coffees. It's a simple, fast-growing and easy-to-run concept with a small footprint. We are seeking franchisees who share our vision and commitment of offering a welcoming, family-friendly and delicious experience as we continue our growth. We offer our franchise owners a dedicated support team from site selection through store opening and beyond.
Duck Donuts is a premier shop offering a unique and engaging experience, with donuts always made to order and customized just the way you want.
Duck Donuts appeals to all ages, but particularly families seeking a unique experience and customizable donut. It satisfies those looking for a sweet treat throughout the day. Locations must be highly visible, have easy access and readily available parking. Typical footprint ranges from 400 — 1500 sq. ft
- Seeking multi unit operators and or entrepreneurs with management and/or food experience interested in being a multi-unit franchise operator
- Individuals who are passionate about the brand, have knowledge of the area and are willing to be a hands-on owner
- Minimum net worth of $500,000
- $150,000 liquid cash requirement
Our experienced team will assist you through the process of market research and site selection. We have in depth analysis tools and excellent business relationships with the top experts in the real estate field. Our construction and design team will help you every step of the way with pre-construction knowledge, design expertise and construction bid analysis.
Rankings & Awards
- Best Franchise Deal in the sweets category - QSR Magazine
- #1 by Entrepreneur Magazine in baked goods
- #10 in Restaurant Business Future 50
- #2 for emerging concepts, Restaurant Business
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!