InnoDraw is a leading measuring company which has successfully assisted designers with over 250,000 floor plans in 4 countries.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
The Ideal Business Opportunity
FOR ONLY $7,500
If you are a self-starter, and have a good technical eye, with INNODRAW, you can own your own business and begin earning in less than a month.
We are offering a unique business opportunity in “laser measuring” costing only $7,500 including all your equipment and training.
Over 250,000 InnoDraw floor and space measurements, already successfully completed and transmitted to designers and architects by InnoDraw licensees.
Here are some answers to your questions:
What would I do as an InnoDraw licensee?
Who would I measure for?
Designers, engineers, architects, kitchen and furniture designers, flooring and carpet dealers, remodeling and construction companies and all other organizations that require accurate measurements to accurately produce and install their products efficiently and accurately .
Why is such a measuring service needed?
Designers and architects need to draw their plans with 100% accuracy. Before they can begin their work, they need to start with 100% accurate floor plans including ceiling heights, where the door and window openings are, as well as many other crucial details such as where electric points are situated, etc.
What would I need to do my job?
· Measuring device (Fits on a Tripod)
· Laptop computer or tablet.
· InnoDraw Digital Measuring Software
What is the size and weight of these 3 items?
· They can be carried on your shoulder.
· Weighs less than 10 pounds.
Will I need an office?
No. You can work from home.
How will I get to my measuring jobs?
By car, but motorcycle, bicycle, train or bus would also work.
Do I need any previous experience or qualifications?
No, but you will need a technical eye. If you enjoy building and designing things, you will be OK. We will train and assist you until you get the hang of it.
What is the cost of the license?
What will I get in return?
Equipment, training, marketing guidance and ongoing support.
How long will it take to start working?
You can start immediately after the training, which will last between 2 to 3 weeks.
Who will my clients be?
· Interior Designers.
· Kitchen and bathroom Designers and Manufacturers.
· Carpenters – furniture, cabinet , wardrobe designers and manufacturers.
· Wall to wall carpet producers.
· Parquet and all flooring producers and fitters.
· Construction & Remodeling Companies
· Restaurant and hotels (franchised chains can be huge clients).
· Commercial office space builders.
· Any other company which requires ongoing measurements.
Which companies already use the InnoDraw method of measuring?
Hundreds of designers and architects around the world. Here are some companies who work with our measurers…
· Stone Systems, USA
· Stone Edge Countertops, USA
· Frugal Kitchens, USA
· Aldo Design Group, USA
· Kitchenetal Design Plus, USA
· HomePort interiors, USA
· Pondside Kitchens and Hearth, USA
· Stenfirmatorner, Sweden
· Lgcoll, Sweden
· Dfi-Geisler, Sweden
· Italinea, Brazil
· Dellano, Brazil
· Movelco, Brazil
· Regba Kitchens, Israel.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!