Our guests love our food and our franchisees respect our organization. Our vision of excellence is what keeps us growing and keeps our guests coming back on a regular basis. We are Cousins Subs, a leader in the growing QSR (Quick Sandwich Restaurant) segement of the restaurant industry. We offer the freshest, highest quality ingredients. The Cousins Subs niche is offering a quality submarine sandwich 25% larger than most of our competitors, with high quality ingredients and more efficient service.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$100,001 - $200,000
Units in operation
That's because Cousins Subs doesn't take shortcuts on taste. We use only the freshest, highest quality ingredients and load them all on our signature fresh baked bread. It's our proven recipe for a delicious sandwich. But we don't stop there; we also offer salads, soups, sides and dessert items to satisfy any craving.
- BETTER BREAD - Using the same recipe that our founders developed back in 1972, you'll still find us baking bread in every store - two or three times each day. Our secret recipe delivers the perfect amount of crunch in the crust and keeps our loyal guests coming back again and again.
- BETTER MEATS AND CHEESES - We slice our meats in-store daily. We also provide only the highest quality cheeses. It's that commitment to deli freshness that makes our subs taste better.
- BETTER TOPPINGS - We're focused on freshness and giving our customers all the toppings they want. That's why we offer a wide variety of fresh vegetables, tasty dressings and other condiments that can be added to customize any sub.
- BETTER SUBS - When our customers step up to the counter they know their made-to-order sub will always be fresh and delicious. What's more, all of our new stores offer a flat-top grill, so they can get their favorite sub cold or grilled to perfection.
Cousins Subs has perfected a system that delivers our premium quality products quickly and efficiently. Our franchise program also features:
- REASONABLE financial entry point which allows you the option to learn the business with one store, then quickly cash flow into multiple units.
- INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS and “Limited Time Only” offerings to keep our customers coming back time and again.
- RECESSION-RESISTANT INDUSTRY with implicit demand.
- CASH BUSINESS with few receivables and minimal inventory.
- POTENTIAL FOR EXPANDED SALES in your market area via mobile sales units and catering opportunities.
- COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT SYSTEM in all areas of your business, including a comprehensive 21-day training program, on-site grand opening support and an experienced operations team to help you stay on track.
- MEMORABLE MARKETING built on a brand personality that connects with consumers to win their attention and loyalty. These “brand loyalists” will tell their friends, thereby fueling consistent sales growth.
- MULTI-UNIT GROWTH INCENTIVES with our new Founders Program.
- AREA DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES also available.
- VETERAN'S DISCOUNT on the initial franchise fee.*
*Cousins Subs is proud to participate in the IFA VetFran Program. We provide a discount on the initial franchise fee for veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces who meet the requirements of the VetFran program. Ask our sales team for more details.JOIN A GROWING BRAND!
We understand that the key to successful franchise expansion is a smart growth strategy. To achieve this, we're currently targeting major metropolitan markets for MULTI-UNIT EXPANSION in the following states:
Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota and Texas.
- FOUNDERS PROGRAM - We are committed to multi-unit growth in these new markets, so we've created a program to help you get a strong start in areas where Cousins Subs isn't yet a household name. We reinvest the franchise fees paid by new multi-store operators back into their market in the form of local store marketing. These programs are applicable to new multi-store agreements with a minimum of three (3) stores.
We also offer SINGLE STORE OPPORTUNITIES in Arizona, Florida, Minnesota and Wisconsin.DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Strong people skills
- Sales/marketing skills
- The required amount of liquid capital ($80k for a single unit, and $200k for multi-unit development)
- Financial stability
- A strong desire to succeed in your own business
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!