Comfort Keepers senior care franchise is a rare business opportunity.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Units in operation
- INVESTMENT LEVEL $77,550 - $109,960
Founded in 1998 and franchising since 1999, Comfort Keepers® has been providing in-home care for seniors and other adults for over a decade.
Comfort Keepers is a recognized brand in the industry, with over 670 territories throughout North America.
- Comfort Keepers has been recognized as a World Class Franchise for the past 6 years
- Comfort Keepers was ranked #1 in Senior Care, Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 in 2014
Comfort Keepers franchise network has grown in size by double digit growth every year since 1998. A large percentage of growth generated is from successful franchisees purchasing additional territories. We offer protected territories for business penetration, and a strong commitment to cooperation between franchisees to build brand dominance.
This is a caring business. Comfort Keepers changes the lives of senior and their families every day.The Opportunity
The need for senior care will continue to grow for decades.
- The number of individuals in the U.S. over the age of 65 will double by 2030 to approximately 70 million people
- Improved medical treatment and longer life spans suggests the growing need for senior care
- Research supports the preference of most to age in one’s own home
- Today, family members often reside in other states, creating the need for trusted care because family members live too far away to provide it
- Providing quality, capable care is taxing. Family members need periodic relief from caregiving
With over a decade of franchise experience, we understand the support necessary that contribute to a successful franchisee.
- New Franchise Training- Getting off to a good start is the first critical step to becoming a successful franchisee. Comfort Keepers provides new franchisees a comprehensive 5-week training session taught by subject matter experts. In addition, each new franchisee is a assigned a New Business Coach to provide practical guidance in establishing the business.
- Ongoing Training Opportunities- Comfort Keepers provides ongoing training for their franchisees and staff through a variety of venues including one-on-one education, web-based modules, and groups of franchisees brought together for topic specific educational opportunities.
- Operations and Sales Support- The Franchise Business Coaches provide field support, and along with centrally based subject matter experts, visit your office and assist in business plan development, business coaching, sales skills, and operational best practices for you and your staff.
- Brand Equity- The Comfort Keepers brand is recognized as the premier provider of in-home care in all the markets we serve. As a Comfort Keepers franchisee, you can access professionally created and branded advertising and marketing tools.
- Safety Choice™ by Comfort Keepers is a full suite of branded in-home safety technology that includes Persoanl Emergency Response Systems (PERS), medication Mangement solutions, sensors, and other items or franchisees can offer to their clients. Safety Choice™ by Comfort Keepers is part of the core services and is included with your franchise.
Successful franchisees have a variety of backgrounds such as Healthcare, Technical, Sales, Finance, Homemaking, and Educating. The common denominators among successful franchisees are a willingness to actively sell and communicate Comfort Keepers’ services in the community and and aptitude for business. Some of the other characteristics include being a self-starter, being able to follow a proven system, good management skills, and goal oriented. You have the opportunity to generate tremendous change in your community by providing quality, loving, in-home care and potentially employing dozens of people.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!