Aire Serv is a franchise organization providing installation, maintenance & repair of heating, ventilation, AC & indoor air quality systems.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$100,001 - $200,000
Units in operation
With more than 180 locations throughout the United States and Canada, Aire Serv is a trusted name in the field of heating and cooling installation, maintenance, and repair.
Aire Serv is a nationally-recognized industry leader in heating, ventilation and air conditioning installation, maintenance and repair services, and is backed by Neighborly®, one of the world’s largest families of service-based franchises. As a Neighborly® company, Mr. Electric franchisees benefit from a network of over 2.5M+ customers and 3,500 franchises worldwide, with 14 home service brands, allowing for referral and multi-brand marketing expertise. Financing assistance available to qualified buyers.
Cost, Fees and Facts
Min Cash Required $45,000
Total Investment $82,600 - $206.400
Financing Assistance Available
Year Founded 1962
# of existing units 178
Franchising since 1994
Training and Support Yes
Home Office Location Waco, TX
Military/Veteran Promotion Yes
Aire Serv is an international franchise system specializing in service, maintenance, indoor air quality and system upgrades for the residential and commercial heating and cooling industry.
Why Aire Serv?
We consider many factors when determining your territory size, such as where your current customers are located (if you have an existing business), the number of businesses and upper income homes in the area, as well as any areas in which you would like to expand your business.
A potential franchisee who has no HVAC experience or licensing may qualify to open an electrical service franchise through our robust business system. Already licensed electrical contractors or technicians may be abundantly qualified to own a franchise and expand their current business.
Aire Serve franchisees receive unprecedented support from the Aire Serv corporate office team of professionals.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations from how to manage your finances to technical training in the field. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will be assigned to you from the beginning, and support will include site visits and regularly scheduled calls to advise as needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory
- Call Center
- Marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support that leverages our nationally recognized and respected brand name along with an extensive customer database collected from our local family of Neighborly® home services brands, to provide you with the most effective marketing strategies and tools possible.
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable local website, bold online social media presence, national search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, and online reputation management support.
- IT: Full software training and IT support
- Nationwide networking support: Over 180 fellow franchisees to consult with, plus the opportunity to gather at Regional and National Conferences.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership and potential annual rebates.
Military and Veteran
As the originating founder of VetFran, Neighborly® is proud to continue our commitment to aspiring veterans as a 5-Star Ranking member of the VetFran program. VetFran is a strategic initiative of the International Franchise Association to provide access and opportunities for our Nation’s Veterans and their spouses. Information at www.vetfran.com
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!