The Great Greek
Simple Yet Delicious Greek Food In A Fast Casual Setting. Get In Early On This Under Served Food Segment!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Simply. Delicious. Greek.
Remarkable Success Creates Unique Franchise Opportunity
Are you craving a unique Fast-Casual franchise opportunity in the super-hot Mediterranean and Greek category? You aren’t alone. Your future customers are craving the very same thing! Diners love the great taste and healthy options with Mediterranean cuisine and they especially love the delicious selections at The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill.
The Great Greek serves authentic third generation Greek family recipes. In addition, three key factors set us apart:
- High quality ingredients with sauces, soups, dressings, marinades and desserts made from scratch daily. This leads to a passionately loyal customer base.
- The food is as fresh as you can get. We never use processed produce or meat. We chop, slice and trim it ourselves each and every day. We don’t compromise on our commitment to freshness, ever.
- The service matches the food. Each team member provides outstanding hospitality, so each customer feels special. This creates an exemplary experience for every customer, so they enjoy coming back.
With a wide range of delicious menu options and a customer base that’s longing for fast-casual options in the hot Mediterranean category, The Great Greek is an excellent opportunity for single unit, area developer or Master License Partner consideration.
The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill has a history of scrumptious food and a loyal customer base. The first location opened on May 5, 2011 in Henderson, Nevada. It was originally owned and operated by a Greek/Armenian family before being purchased by Nick Della Penna and Trent Jones, third generation restaurateurs with over 30 years’ experience in the hospitality industry. They made operational changes to the restaurant, enhancing the restaurant’s performance.
Building on that success, they opened a second location on June 7, 2017 and since then have signed leases to open another location in Las Vegas as well as one in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
Nick and Trent began to look for a franchising expert who could take their concept and help it expand around the globe and they found that with the United Franchise Group, The Global Leader for Entrepreneurs. On the heels of the franchising success of its Jon Smith Subs brand, and building on more than 30 years of franchising history, UFG is introducing The Great Greek to communities around the world.
The Great Greek Fast-Casual Difference
- Our recipes are authentic third-generation Greek family recipes.
- Our meals and desserts are all made from scratch with fresh, whole ingredients.
- Our restaurants have received a variety of awards for their delicious food options and family-friendly atmosphere.
- Greek/Mediterranean cuisine is highly sought after because of its bold flavors and healthy options.
- Simply. Delicious. Greek.
Award Winning Fast-Casual Opportunity In Highly Coveted Mediterranean Cuisine
Consumers across the country are seeking delicious, new, healthy options when dining out. New research confirms Mediterranean food is the big winner with diners both when it comes to one-time trial and for eating frequently.* Mediterranean food features big, bold flavors and healthy ingredients that make it delicious to enjoy.
The American Heart Association, famous TV doctors, and chefs everywhere have promoted the Mediterranean diet - full of olive oil, whole grains, lean proteins, tomatoes, fresh vegetables and spices like cardamom, mint and sumac- as the most healthful way to eat. Add to that, the ease of dining at The Great Greek’s attractive fast-casual locations and you have a highly sought-after destination for diners.
Those customers keep coming back and they are prompting accolades and award recognition. In 2017, The Great Greek was the Gold medal winner of the Best New Restaurant and Best Family Friendly Restaurant awards, and was also recognized with awards for Best Mediterranean and Best Power Lunch.
The popularity of our fresh, made-from-scratch food, the healthy options, the dining experience, and the industry recognition are all ingredients in our recipe for success.