Ranked as the number one hair-care franchise in the U.S. and the fifth best franchise opportunity overall in Entrepreneur Magazine's 2011 "Franchise 500", the Supercuts opportunity gives you everything you need to get up and running quickly.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$100,001 - $200,000
WHY START A BUSINESS IN
THE HAIR CARE INDUSTRY?
The success of any franchise depends on the consumer demand for the products and services offered. Unlike food service franchises with perishable inventory, around the clock hours, and unskilled labor, hair care offers a service that:
- Is essential in any community and any economic climate
- Most people always go to a professional for
- Will most likely be done the same way in the foreseeable future
- Is staffed by professionals – employees are educated, certified and trained
- Is about making people look and feel good about themselves.
And Supercuts, anchored in the knowledge, buying power and support resources of Regis Corporation – the global leader in hair care – is simply the best in the business.
WHY IS SUPERCUTS FRANCHISE
THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY?
Hair care is a high-demand, high-repeat cash business that serves just about anyone. Supercuts is a national brand leader that takes the guess-work out of setting up a successful salon operation of your own. The Supercuts process is so efficient you don’t need prior experience, and many franchisees choose to start their salon while still keeping their current employment.
Your business will benefit from:
- Widespread brand recognition
- Expert advertising support
- Step-by-step instructions and guidance in opening and growing your salon
- Unmatched knowledge, training and support services
- Two revenue channels, backed by the tremendous buying power of our product lines
- Global marketing and advertising strategy
- tability of 80+ years of salon experience
WHAT KIND OF TRAINING AND
ONGOING SUPPORT WILL I RECEIVE?
Supercuts is owned by Regis Corporation, whose core commitment is to fully support the success of each franchisee. Each franchisee is assigned a professional from every department who provides training and support through: Pre-Opening, Opening, First Year, Ongoing and Growth. The Support Departments providing assistance include:
- Development and Compliance
- Real Estate
- Retail Beauty Product Sales
- Franchise Business Operations
Ranked as the number one hair-care franchise in the U.S. and the fifth best franchise opportunity overall in Entrepreneur Magazine's 2011 "Franchise 500", the Supercuts opportunity gives you everything you need to get up and running quickly. To learn more, simply fill out the short Request Info Form.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!