Pet Wants is transforming the way pet owners buy food, one community at a time. One of the fastest growing pet franchises today, in just two short years, Pet Wants has exploded across the country.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Units in operation
In the last 3 years alone, the Pet Food & Nutrition market has grown 20%, from $60 Billion to $72 Billion. With projections showing the industry could reach $90 Billion by 2020, now is the time to tap into the booming market.
Recognized as the #1 Pet Care Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine and #2 Fastest Growing Franchise by Franchise Gator, there is no better way to conquer the Pet Food Industry, than by launching your own Pet Wants Franchise. With a cutting-edge online ordering platform, superior nutritional offerings, low initial investment, and the power of a nationally trusted name, anyone can operate a successful business with Pet Wants. Further, bolstered by innovative on-site training, dedicated coaching, and a world-class executive support team, rest assured that they will receive all the tools and support they need to succeed.
Upon launching in their respective territory, Pet Wants franchise owners find that they do not just provide a service to busy pet owners, but also act as a trusted source of information for their entire community. For many owners, their dogs and cats aren’t just pets, but members of the family. That is why Pet Wants’ fresh, nutrient-rich, formula is beloved by owners. Customers find that their local Pet Want’s store isn’t just a place to pick up food, but a place where they can find a community of pet lovers. By creating a sense of connection, Pet Wants owners can expect a solid client base built on trust and repeat-business.
Why Chose Pet Wants?
With Pet Owners growing more interested in fresh, additive-free, Pet Wants has become the answer. However, busy pet owners also need a convenient solution that doesn’t involve stocking up pounds of food. Pet Wants provides the busiest, most health-conscious owners with a simple solution; healthy pet food, freshly delivered.
Key Highlights that Make Pet Wants Unique:
- Exclusive fresh food is delivered directly to customers
- Control over ingredients for optimal nutrition
- Specialized formulas to help all pet needs
- Scalable/ flexible business model
- Solution-focused service
- Work with pet lovers and their furry family members
- Be a trusted source of education and information for your pet community
Winner’s Circle: With our exclusive Winner’s Circle program, you can earn your entire franchise fee back in your first 2 years in business. Just reach pre-determined milestones and get your franchise for free.
Due to the combination of proprietary training and a dedicated executive support team, almost anyone can successfully own and operate their own Pet Wants Franchise. Though there are Pet Wants owners from all walks of life, here are a few of the qualities we see in many Pet Wants Franchisees:
- Passionate about pets: When serving pet owners who love their pets like family, it helps when Pet Wants franchisees have a love for animals.
- Desire to educate your clients: As a franchisee a huge responsibility you have is to share your knowledge not only about Pet Wants products, but pet nutrition and well-being as well.
- Drive to grow & develop your brand: Pet Wants is looking for candidates who are willing to work hard to reach both professional and personal goals.
Training and Support
- Omni-Channel Marketing: Leverage the growth of online sales with sophisticated e-commerce combined with digital search campaigns and print marketing collateral for a well-rounded marketing support.
- Dedicated Business Coaching: Receive ongoing support and coaching by experienced business coaches to guide the best business and guide to make the right decisions.
- Training & Launch Program: New owners received detailed training on their business combined with a launch program to get well positioned in the local market.
Pet Wants franchisees can expect a first-rate marketing system designed for maximum exposure. On behalf of franchise owners, the corporate marketing team leverages e-commerce, digital, and print, campaigns. Combined with dedicated business coaching and on-site training, franchisees aren’t just given the tools to succeed, but also the expertise to use such tools at the highest possible level.