Mr. Electric®, a Neighborly company, is the leading electrical installation and repair company known for its consistent, superior service in the United States and Canada.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$100,001 - $200,000
$35 - $83,724
4.0% - 7.0%
Units in operation
Mr. Electric, satisfying customers since 1994, could be your opportunity to deliver exceptional service for residential and commercial customers in need of electrical services.
Mr. Electric is a nationally-recognized industry leader in electrical installation and repair, and is backed by Neighborly®, one of the world’s largest families of service-based franchises. As a Neighborly® company, Mr. Electric franchisees benefit from a network of over 2.5M+ customers and 3,500 franchises worldwide, with 14 home service brands, allowing for referral and multi-brand marketing expertise.
Cost, Fees and Facts
Min Cash Required $45,000
Total Investment $97,600 - $234,750
Financing Assistance Available
Year Founded 1962
# of existing units 178
Franchising since 1994
Training and Support Yes
Home Office Location Waco, TX
Military/Veteran Promotion Yes
Mr. Electric is/has been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine among its “Franchise 500”. Becoming a Mr. Electric franchisee could be your opportunity to deliver exceptional service for residential and commercial customers in need of electrical services.
With a Mr. Electric franchise business, owners enjoy the independence of starting their own business, or converting their existing one, with the security of joining forces with a nationally recognized brand.
Why Mr. Electric?
We consider many factors when determining your territory size, such as where your current customers are located (if you have an existing business), the number of businesses and upper income homes in the area, as well as any areas in which you would like to expand your business.
A potential franchisee who has no electrical experience or licensing may qualify to open an electrical service franchise through our robust business system. Already licensed electrical contractors or technicians may be abundantly qualified to own a franchise and expand their current business.
Mr. Electric franchisees receive unprecedented support from the Mr. Electric corporate office team of professionals.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations from how to manage your finances to technical training in the field. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will be assigned to you from the very beginning, and support will include site visits and regularly scheduled calls to advise as needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory
- Call Center
- Marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support that leverages our nationally recognized and respected brand name along with an extensive customer database collected from our local family of Neighborly® home service brands, to provide you with the most effective marketing strategies and tools possible.
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable local website, bold online social media presence, national search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, and online reputation management support.
- IT: Full software training and IT support.
- Nationwide networking support: Over 170 fellow franchisees to consult with, plus the opportunity to gather at Regional and National Conferences.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership and potential annual rebates.
Military and Veteran
As the originating founder of VetFran, Neighborly® is proud to continue our commitment to aspiring veterans as a 5-Star Ranking member of the VetFran program. VetFran is a strategic initiative of the International Franchise Association to provide access and opportunities for our Nation’s Veterans and their spouses. Information at www.vetfran.com
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!