Searching for enthusiastic franchisees to join our integrated team of relocation innovators. Early franchisees will help develop a premier moving and storage franchise system dedicated to establishing patrons not just customers.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$50,000 - $100,000
Units in operation
About Monster Movers
Not all moving companies are alike! Monster Movers is an award-winning moving and storage company that is recognized as the most valued mover on the entire East Coast. Now you can be a part of our successful model too - we are franchising nation wide! We want you to help us become the most valued moving and storage company in the country.
As a franchisee, you will be given the same extreme care and attention that we give to our customers. Our unmatched training program ensures a consistently stress-free experience and our support never ends! We will always be there for our franchisees.
At Monster Movers, we employ only full-time, experienced movers who provide high degrees of knowledge in all facets of moving and storage. Our state of the art moving software makes it easy to manage your companies day to day operations. From scheduling men and trucks, to managing leads, and producing reports that will help plan and grow your Monster Movers location.
We have a strong sense of community and encourage our franchisees to get involved with local charities and town programs.
Our Franchisees benefit from the the relationships we have developed with our vendors and suppliers. This is reflected in the lower than average initial investment compared to other systems in our industry. Our fleet of vehicles come with a maintenance plan, GPS enabled fleet tracking software, and 24 hour roadside service. Our materials and equipment are the highest quality at the most competitive prices.
Our ongoing training and support is designed not only to assist in the day to day operations but to plan growth strategies as well by setting goals and monitoring and reporting progress. We strongly support each locations marketing and advertising campaign to ensure the best results. We will quickly determine the cost conversion analytics of these campaigns to set achievable sales goals and affordable advertising budgets.
We are excited that you have taken an interest in Monster Movers, where the rubber meets the road!
The next step is to take the next step and give us a call (877-470-1247) or visit us online at (monster movers.com)Ongoing Support and Training
Direct support and ongoing training is provided in the following areas. A representative will be assigned as your guide to assist in the following areas throughout your businesses development. Your personal consultant will, along with the assistance of our staff, assist you in the following areas:
1. Pre-opening management
- Fulfillment of license and insurance obligations.
- Recruiting assistance for hiring staff
- Site location and set up
- Obtaining initial inventory and equipment
- Software setup including information and technology used in operations
- Planning a marketing and advertising strategy for your grand opening.
2. Reporting and progress assessment
- Financial reports
- Analytical income and expense reports
- 6 week cash flow
- Sales/lead conversion reports
- Standard accounting and budgeting practices
3. Frontline management
Daily, weekly, and monthly schedule for different aspects of operations of the business including data entry, bill pay, reporting, ordering, compliance review, license and insurance assessment, and other aspects.
- Vendor and supplier support
- Review of fee structures with suggested models for income and expenses including suggested rates per hour and employee wages, benefits, and compensation
- Access to back office for training, daily forms, and templates for advertising and marketing
- Customer service support, including claims assistance, lead generation, and owner/manager coaching.
- Sales tools and use training
- Sales script, leave a message script, explain coverage script and others
- Email templates, standard Bill of Lading as a sales tool, and other paperwork used a sales tools.
- Lead conversion practices
- SoLoMo marketing training (Social, Local, Mobile)
- Email practices and templates
- Contract delivery marketing material and strategy
- Direct mailing and how to only mail to people moving soon!
- Public relations and local organizations marketing training
- Donations and charitable organization marketing ethics
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!