LUME Lash Brow Beauty
We have mastered the Lash Extension trade with a full proof way to give your clients the exquisite look they have always wanted with unbelievable profit margins for a proven successful business!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Tom was working for a fortune 500 company and was ready to leave the corporate life and be his own boss. He brings a vast knowledge for business with his experience of 30+ years. Lumé was started as a way to bring joy and beauty to a small community, but as word spread so did the lash love. In 2 years our cliental went from a small group of 50 clients to now having over 1800 active clients. We are Naples top volume lash shop. At LashOut Beauty Bar we are 100% about the customer; no contracts, no up charges and no hidden fees. We let our work speak for its self, so our customers will always walk out of Lumé looking fabuLash. Most lash extensions we offer are silk and synthetic mink, with sizes ranging from 6mm to 17mm. Classic and volume style lashes are applied one at a time using a specially formulated, semi-permanent adhesive that will not irritate the eye nor damage the natural lash. Applying a full set of lashes takes about two hours and can be maintained year-round with hour touch-ups every two-three weeks.
We want everyone to have a great lashing experience. We want the lash extension market to grow and have a positive outcome for customers. It upsets us when we see dangerous lash techniques by underqualified technicians in the industry. Improper application, excessive glue, wrong lash length, and poor isolation all contribute to irritation and damage to a client’s natural lash. At Lumé , all of our technicians go through an intensive training and must pass our high standards before working on our customers. Everyone has different lashes, and depending on the condition of your own natural lashes, our experts determine the length and thickness of the extension. (This is to ensure that your own lashes remain healthy.) Here at Lumé we manufacture our own lash brand to maintain high quality and consistent results.
- Eyelash extensions are one of the latest trends in the beauty sector.
- The desire for personalized and effortless beauty is growing steadily, to include products for eyelashes and eyebrows.
- The number of professional eyelash services is up by 14 percent, with a sales increase of 15 percent.
- Broad range of ages 16-90 years of age.
- 98% Profit Margin, with a 5-year shelf life of lash extensions
- No specific clients. All are welcome and able to receive our services, even men now are getting lash extensions!
- Add all services to this page
- 2014 Fox New reported The Lash Extension market $55 Million with an increase of 15% per year (Dermascope.com)
- 2004 Beginning of eyelash industry (SalonToday.com)
- Lume’s specialties such as microblading, microneedling and fibroblast have also shown a huge growth market.
- 2016-2017 showed increase of 15%, 2015-2016 Up 14% continued projected growth 2018-2025 (Gardner insights)
- 4 lash technicians, seeing 26 clients daily = 160 clients per week, with an average ticket price of $65.00 = $10,400.00 weekly income. These calculations do not include up-selling additional services or retail. Basic yearly income = $540,800.
Our business model is highly efficientand all our processes are easy to apply and follow.
As you don't need the highly expensive learning curve often required to learn what works and not, your initial investment cost will be low with high profit margins. We want to see you succeed-you will benefit from a close relationship with our founders, as well as a team of business experts. We will give you your own personalized consultant who will work closely with you not only during your development phase, but after your grand opening as well.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!