Lightbridge Academy is an early education and child care franchise with programs for children ages six weeks through pre-K, as well as school-aged children during school holidays, breaks and summer camp. The company is built on a foundation of core values and a distinctive Circle of Care philosophy.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$500,000 - $1,000,000
Units in operation
Join the Next Generation of Child Care…
An Investment that Grows!
About Lightbridge Academy
Lightbridge Academy has met the demand by filling a unique gap in the market, focusing on providing a quality education and care for children while also meeting the needs of working parents.
Why Choose Lightbridge Academy?
Avg. Annual Gross Revenue $2,076,208* & Avg. Net Profit (EBIDTA) $369,794*
- 20 years of success in childcare
- Prime territories available in NY, MD, DE, PA, VA, OH, FL, NC)
- Superior franchise training program with 134 hours of hands-on and on-site training.
- On-going support through your dedicated Business Coach
- Recession-resistant business
- Strong growth industry
- Recurring revenue
- High quality of life – nights and weekends off
- A NEED not a WANT service
- A business that MATTERS with a company that CARES
*As reported in the 2018 Lightbridge Franchise Disclosure Document.
You Have What it Takes
There is nothing more important in a society than the care and education of its children. And there is nothing more gratifying than the relationships that you build with families as your support and nurture them through the years. However, you may find that being an educator is not your calling and that you enjoy managing the back end of the business. You need to be where you can contribute the most, however, every franchisee must possess:
- A commitment to follow the Lightbridge Academy system
- Recurring revenue
- A belief in our core value.
- With this commitment come the richest rewards imaginable - the happiness and well-being of children and their families.
You Need a Sense of Purpose
We consider it an honor to be connected to the children, families and educators who make up our Circle of Care. And the people who become Lightbridge Academy franchisees do too. As a Lightbridge Academy franchise owner, you become part of a family that truly cares, supports and encourages one another. It is a franchise opportunity unlike any other.
To be considered as a Lightbridge Academy franchise owner, you are required to have at least $200,000 in liquid assets and a min. net worth of $1,000,000. The typical initial investment ranges between $525,728 - $5,000,000.
Join the Lightbridge Academy Circle of Care and receive unsurpassed commitment and dedication to your success!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!