Le Macaron French Pastries is an inviting boutique featuring a variety of fresh, authentic French macarons, plus fine chocolates, espresso drinks, pastries, and gelato.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Units in operation
Rosalie Guillem and her daughter Audrey Guillem-Saba had a dream – to share authentic, delectable French macarons with the world. Having moved to the United States from France, they were surprised to find that the American’s take on the macaron was often simply sugar spun into a cookie shape… or that the macaron was frequently confused with the coconut macaroon. As such, Rosalie and Audrey made it their mission to capture the spirit of France in every one of their delicacies. They spent months working with a French-trained pastry chef and, together, they selected only the finest quality ingredients in which to create a true French macaron; like mana of the gods, a true mouthful of heaven. To enjoy our macaron, close your eyes and take a bite …. “The First bite is a surprise. The Second bite is a flavor. The Third bite is a pleasure.”™
In 2009, Rosalie and Audrey opened their first Le Macaron French Pastries® location in Sarasota, Florida – a boutique-style French café that encourages patrons to sit back and indulge in the finest French pastries and macarons. Three years later, Le Macaron French Pastries® Franchise was founded with a deep-seated passion to bring an exceptional business opportunity to like-minded entrepreneurs who want to start a fun and fulfilling business. Today, we are recognized nationally throughout the franchise industry with accolades in Top Industry Publications.
Simple, Elegant French Pastries. Authentic French Macarons. Industry leading Operations and Support.
Family owned and operated, Le Macaron French Pastries® is revolutionizing the retail bakery sector by offering a boutique-style French pâtisserie concept characterized by luxury and simplicity. We stand out as an upscale yet affordable retail experience centered around a French favorite, the macaron. Our exquisite product line is complete with handcrafted authentic French pastries, creamy French gelato, gourmet chocolates, handmade candies, artisanal European style coffees and, in some locations, wine and champagne. We continue to stay true to our core philosophy of cultivating the French way of life by slowing down long enough to appreciate the quality of authenticity and enjoying life’s little luxuries.
Why you will love our Business:
- Outstanding Financials: Our Financial Disclose Document shows average monthly gross sales of $38,943. Our streamlined operations and low staffing requirements make these numbers even more impressive!
- First-Time Entrepreneurs: Our Le Macaron French Pastries® support team provides first-time Franchise Owners with the highest quality products, training, support tools, marketing, and more.
- No On-Site Baking: We handle all baking and preparation in our Le Macaron French Pastries® Confectionary. We ensure strict quality control and streamlined operational processes to make your journey into entrepreneurship that much easier!
- Multiple Business Models: We offer cafés, kiosks, and carts to ensure there is a version of Le Macaron French Pastries® for everyone!
- Flexible Footprint: Our cafés require a small footprint, 800-1,000 square feet, which means finding real estate is easy. In addition, kiosks and carts offer many different venue options.
- 2018 Entrepreneur Magazine – Top Franchises Under $150k
- 2017 Entrepreneur Magazine – Ranked #415 on its 38th annual Top 500 Franchises
- 2017 Entrepreneur Magazine – Ranked #22 on its Top Best New Franchise Opportunities
- 2016 Entrepreneur Magazine – Ranked #56 on its Top Best New Franchise Opportunities
- 2016 Inc. Magazine - Ranked # 1476 on its 35th annual Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies.
We are looking for Franchise Owners who:
- Have a passion for the Le Macaron French Pastries® product and business model.
- You seek authenticity, quality and simplicity above all else.
- Have a desire to engage guests and a French level of passion for excellence in customer service.
- Have a strong sense of community.
- Have basic business knowledge and the willingness to learn.
- Have the ability to lead with a “team player” attitude.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk and determine if you might be an ideal Franchise Owner at Le Macaron French Pastries®.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!