Just Love Coffee Cafe
Be Genuine, Be Excellent, Be a Catalyst for Love
Facts & Figures
Units in operation
Be Genuine, Be Excellent, Be A Catalyst For Love
After his family experienced their own adoption journey, Rob Webb founded Just Love Coffee in 2009 as coffee roaster dedicated to supporting other adoptive families and non-profits through a unique, online-based fundraising affiliate program.
The desire to serve others through delicious craft-roasted coffees resonated with customers and allowed the company to give back nearly $100,000 in its first year of business.
From that humble beginning, the brand has seen its mission grow through like-minded franchise owners opening Just Love Coffee Cafes throughout the Southeast and Midwest.
Customers of the brand's local shops enjoy both delicious signature coffee drinks and artisan waffled entrees even more knowing they are doing business with a brand that is intent on helping its owners make a positive impact on the communities they serve.
It's a concept you can't help but just love.
Coffee Is A Hot Cultural Staple
Coffee is one of the most popular beverages in both the U.S. and the world abroad. Coffee shops as a social force are one of the fastest-growing segments in the food service industry. More Americans are drinking coffee and spending more time in coffee shops than ever before. In fact, more than half of all coffee consumers would rather skip a shower in the morning than skip their coffee!
- Americans drink about 400 million cups of coffee every day, with the average American consuming 3.1 cups of coffee per day
- More than 30 million Americans choose to drink specialty coffee daily
- Global coffee consumption is expected to grow by 1/3 in the year 2030
- 48% of millennials consume gourmet coffee
- Most consumers under 35 drink coffee from coffee shops or other locations
The U.S. coffee shop industry includes more than 35,000 stores with combined annual sales of approximately $45 billion, and coffee shops see an average annual growth rate of 7%. It’s no secret that coffee – and coffee shops – are here to stay.
A Great Opportunity
With a smaller footprint, low overhead, and a limited staff needed for launch, Just Love Coffee Cafes are simple to operate, easy to scale, and has a business model that sets it apart in the $84 billion coffee industry.
Just Love's cafes are a lively, community destinations where everyone is welcomed and feel loved.
A full breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus coupled with favorite signature coffee and tea beverages provide a distinct opportunity for customers of all ages and demographics to enjoy time with family and friends.
Franchise owners have access to a devoted home office team led by executives who have proven experience not only building strong franchised brands, but also supporting to the individual needs and goals of each owner, Just Love Coffee Cafe is a great opportunity for both first-time and experienced entrepreneurs.
- Simple food program that accounts for more than 50% of revenue
- Low equipment package (No grills, hoods or fryers required)
- Community focused—Fundraising partnerships with local charities, fun community events, coffee classes, and more
- Strong unit level economics
- Experienced support team for training
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!