You don’t have to be an Instructor to own a Jazzercise Franchise! Jazzercise has been the world’s dance-fitness leader for nearly 40 years with classes in more than 32 countries. A Jazzercise Franchise is the perfect fit for you! As independent business people, Jazzercise franchisees can directly affect their own income levels while enhancing the lives of others through fitness and dance.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Why choose a Jazzercise Fitness Franchise?
Have you ever wanted to own a business in the fitness industry? Jazzercise offers you the opportunity to own your own business while staying fit and enhancing the lives of others through exercise and dance.
There are two types of Jazzercise Franchises:
Instructor Franchise: Do you love being on stage? What if you could get paid to do what you love? Jazzercise offers a comprehensive fitness instructor training certification program. Learn more about a Jazzercise Instructor Franchise.
Business Franchise: Don't love being on stage? That's okay too! You can still own a Jazzercise franchise and work behind the scenes by managing classes taught by Jazzercise-hired instructors. Learn more about a Jazzercise Business Franchise.
Whether you decide to become an instructor franchisee or a business franchisee, here are just a few of the perks all Jazzercise franchisees receive:
- Worldwide Brand Recognition - Jazzercise has been the world’s dance fitness leader for 41 years with classes in more than 32 countries.
- Continued Growth – Year after year Jazzercise continues to grow in number of instructors and system-wide sales.
- Top Franchise Ranking – Jazzercise consistently appears as one of the top 20 franchise investment opportunities in Entrepreneur magazine’s annual Franchise 500 ranking.
- Fresh Moves, New Music, Pure Motivation – Jazzercise founder and fitness pioneer Judi Sheppard Missett choreographs new routines every 10 weeks to the latest hot music.
- Varied Class Formats – Beyond our signature Jazzercise class, additional formats are available such as Jazzercise Body Sculpting for concentrated muscle toning and Jazzercise Express for those short on time. Jazzercise Lite features low impact movements and Junior Jazzercise keeps kids moving.
- Corporate Support – Jazzercise provides resources to help you launch and grow your business including the Franchise Zone, where you can download business tools and information.
- Solid Network – More than 7,800 certified instructors teach Jazzercise in more than 32 countries.
- Strategic Alliances – Corporate alliances provide added value for customers and enhance brand recognition. The Jazzercise fitness apparel line, Jazzertogs, debuts nine catalogs per year.
Jazzercise ranks high again on the 2011 Entrepreneur's Franchise 500: #17 overall; Fitness Businesses - #1; Low Cost Franchises - #4; Home-based Franchises - #4; Global Franchises - #15; Fastest Growing - #21. To learn more, simply fill out the short Request Info Form.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!