iFranchise Group is the world's premier franchise consulting firm providing services in franchise strategy, quality control, documentation and training, franchise marketing, and franchise implementation services. *Our franchise consulting services are primarily geared toward three markets: Companies seeking to franchise a business, companies who are already franchising, and manufacturers selling through dealers or distributors.*
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Our franchise consulting services are primarily geared toward three markets: Companies seeking to franchise a business, companies who are already franchising, and manufacturers selling through dealers or distributors.
When you hire a franchise consulting firm, the first question you should ask is, “Who specifically will be working on my project and what are their backgrounds?” Because ultimately you are hiring people, not a firm, to help you reach your goals. What difference does a firm’s client list make, if the people who are actually doing the work are still wet behind the ears?
Stated simply, the iFranchise Group has the most experienced franchise consultants. Period.
We would urge you to compare the bios of our top franchise consultants to anyone in the industry. Individual consultants may have some good experience, but no sole practitioner can hope to match the breadth of experience offered by our team. And while some of the “packaging houses” may have more people, you do not have to dig very deep to find that these people have little experience in the real world of franchising.
The hands-on, no-nonsense approach of the iFranchise Group comes from the real-world experience of its team members. Our best franchise consultants have held senior management positions at companies including Adia Services (now Adecco), AFC Enterprises (Popeyes, Church’s, Cinnabon), Auntie Anne’s Soft Pretzels, Dunkin’ Donuts, PIP Printing, McDonald’s, Snelling & Snelling, Taco Bell, and Yorkshire Global (A&W and Long John Silver’s). Our recommendations aren’t based on what we’ve learned from textbooks, but from our decades of experience building some of the world’s most successful franchise companies.
Who We Can Help
Companies seeking to franchise a business for the first time. These clients will already have developed a successful prototype and are looking to expand through franchising.
Companies who are already franchising. These clients are looking to improve on an established franchise system, hire personnel, increase their operating efficiency, improve quality, or increase franchise sales effectiveness.
Manufacturers currently selling through dealers or distributors. The iFranchise Group has developed a proprietary system for helping these clients increase operational control, improve brand image, and increase product sales.
Franchise Consulting Services
- Franchise Development for New Franchise Programs
- Strategic Planning for Franchise Growth
- Franchise Legal Documentation *
- Franchise Operations and Training Documentation
- Franchisee Recruitment Marketing Strategies
- Franchise Sales Brochures
- Franchise Sales Training
- Franchise Implementation and Compliance Training
- Web Page Design & E-Brochures
- Web Page Optimization
- Franchise Sales and Training Videos
- Implementation Consulting and Assistance
Services for Existing Franchisors
- Executive Recruiting and Placement Services (through Franchise Recruiters)
- Outsourced Franchise Sales Services
- Franchise Organizational Audits
- Franchise System Best Practices and Benchmarking
- Sales and Marketing Audits
- Franchise Marketing Materials
- Operation Manuals and Training Program Development
- Repurposing Operations Manual for Online Training
- Advertising Fund Consulting and Administration
- Design Criteria Manuals
- Franchise Sales Coaching
- Online Newsletter Programs
- Improved Franchisee Relations and Communications
- Refinement of Franchisee Support Systems
- Event Planning and Speakers Bureau
- Franchisee Relations and Franchisee Council Development
- International Expansion Planning and Market Analysis
- International Brokerage Services
iFranchise Group CEO and expert franchise consultant Mark Siebert recently authored “Franchise Your Business, The Guide To Employing The Greatest Growth Strategy Ever” book. Contact us today for a free copy.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!