The #1 Sign and Graphics Franchise. As a growing $29 billion industry, signage and graphics will be in demand as long as businesses need to be seen. FASTSIGNS will be there to create captivating, high-performing visuals for businesses around the world—and you can be a part of it.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$100,000 - $400,000
Units in operation
They see signs. YOU SEE DOLLAR SIGNS!
Now more than ever, businesses look to FASTSIGNS® for innovative ways to connect with customers in a highly competitive marketplace. Our high standards for quality and customer service have made FASTSIGNS the most recognized brand in the industry, driving significantly more traffic to the web than any other sign company.
We Also Lead in These Important Areas:
- Franchise Business Review FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award 2006-2020
- Franchise Business Review – Best in Category 2018
- CFA Franchisees’ Choice Designation – 2011-2019
- Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award - 2016
- FASTSIGNS is one of only a handful of franchises approved for $20 million in SBA financing for approved franchise candidates
- Forbes - America's Best Franchises 2019
- Franchise Business Review - Top Franchises for Woman 2019
Strong Support Drives MORE BUSINESS TO YOUR DOORS
In an industry that's experiencing unprecedented growth and rapid innovation, you want a leadership team that can provide strong strategic direction. FASTSIGNS excels here, too. We invest in our franchise owners by offering a royalty reduction of 50% in the first year for a faster ramp up. And you also have the benefit of dedicated support in:
- Site selection and build-out
- Four weeks of training
- 1 week in a FASTSIGNS center
- 2 weeks at our Dallas Headquarters
- 1 week onsite in your new center
- Pre-opening marketing blitz
- Grand opening support and guidance
- Dedicated Business Consultants
- Franchisee Mentor Program
- 24-hour web-based learning management
- Outside sales support
FASTSIGNS Creates MORE OPPORTUNITY
As a FASTSIGNS franchise owner, your earnings potential is unlimited. And you’ll enjoy owning a business with these compelling features:
- Over 700 locations worldwide in 9 countries
- Low staffing requirements
- Business-to-business hours
- Professional business clientele
- Attractive margins
- Strong brand name recognition
- More than 30 year proven history
- Highly visible low cost real estate
- $11 Million National Ad Fund
- Low inventory
- Buying power with key suppliers and vendors
- 50% Discount on Franchise Fee for Veterans and First Responders
Need More Convincing?
FASTSIGNS is the only franchisor in our industry to include a full Financial Performance Representation (Item 19) in our Franchise Disclosure Document, including information on our 2019 center average and top quartile Owners Discretionary Profit (ODP):
- Top Quartile Owner Discretionary Profit (ODP): 35.2%, or $629,952
- Full Service Owners Discretionary Profit (ODP): 34.6%, or $650,327
Our Ideal Candidate
Ideal candidates and existing franchisees come from all walks of life however those with strong senior or executive level experience in Sales, Project Management, Technology, or overall Management ( CEO, CFO, COO) often do best as this business is about managing relationships and people. FASTSIGNS is also a great business for two (Husband/Wife) or other teams. FASTSIGNS is also a great family business; many franchisees engage their children in the business.
FASTSIGNS is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Wyoming, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington, Vermont, Virginia, Utah, Tennessee, South Dakota, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Oklahoma, Ohio, New York, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Nebraska, North Dakota, North Carolina, Montana, Mississippi, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Indiana, Illinois, Idaho, Iowa, Hawaii, Georgia, Florida, Delaware, Washington, D.C., Connecticut, Colorado, California, Arizona, Arkansas, Alabama, Alaska.
FASTSIGNS is also currently accepting Canadian inquiries.
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.