ELECTRIC CITY. MASTER FRANCHISING ACROSS THE US. ELECTRIC WHOLESALE BUSINESS.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$500,000 - $1,000,000
Encompassing Regional and National sales experience as well as having experience in the electrical trade, Electric City ™ has grown significantly from year to year. Our emphasis on service along with partnering with quality vendors and insuring the best possible pricing to our customers has been a major part of our success. Electric City ™ provides exceptional support; from Construction and Store Build Out to qualifying our franchisee with our respective vendors. Our support consists of day to day on-going support in-store as well as introducing our Solutions division; working alongside local utilities companies and corresponding applicable government rebates we are able to propose effective energy savings solutions to your business clients. With a combined 50+ years of experience Electric City ™ will work alongside our valued owner / operators to help them achieve their goals.
CASE STUDY 1
YCC NO 76 - One of the largest Condominium Corporation in Canada with 5,000 + units.
SCOPE OF WORK:
EXISTING: 100W HPS (High Pressure Sodium) CELING MOUNT FIXTURE 120V
BUSINESS SOLUTION; 2 LAMP VAPOUR PROOF 18W LED FIXTURE. TOTAL WATTAGE: 36W
RESULT: 90,200 kwh saved
4 YEAR RETURN: $100,000.00 PROFIT
Electric City ™ is expanding into several US states. As one of the leaders in retrofit applications and day to day electrical products we are looking for qualified persons committed to helping us grow our business. Introducing new products to our markets including GEN 5 Technology LED Bulbs, Recessed Lighting as well as having great wholesale pricing on day to day contractor items we are geared towards positive growth in the new territories listed below;
- NY (15 locations)
- Massachusetts (6 locations)
- Connecticut (3 locations)
- Michigan (6 locations)
- Ohio (6 locations)
- Illinois (6 locations)
- Pennsylvania (6 locations)
- Virginia (3 locations)
- Georgia (10 locations)
- North Carolina (Combined 8 locations North Carolina / South Carolina)
- South Carolina (Combined 8 locations North Carolina / South Carolina)
- Florida (10 locations)
- Texas (10 locations)
Currently we are looking for Master Franchisees to acquire individual states listed above. What we offer is as follows;
- Franchisee support including design build layouts based on 1,800 – 2,900 SQ FT locations.
- Product training including lighting audits and day to day material / customer service support.
- Local Advertising initiatives and sponsorships.
- Low Master Franchise rates $25,000.00 per store.
- Up To 5 Year Build out Terms for operation or Re sale.
- Low monthly Franchise fee; flat Rate $750.00 per month.
- Highly lucrative income potential for Master Franchisee.
Please Note; we are currently looking to sell State bundles and not individual stores. Only interested and qualified Master Franchisee to inquire.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!