Cold Stone Creamery
Cold Stone Creamery is always looking for serious ice cream lovers to help spread our amazing concept and world-class brand.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$200,001 - $500,000
A Cold Stone® to Call Your Own
If the ice cream weren't enough to convince you, Cold Stone’s franchise opportunities are about as solid as they come. And no wonder, when you consider Cold Stone Creamery stands alone as the fastest-growing super-premium ice cream concept in the country.
When the Fun Gets Serious
As if selling ice cream weren’t good enough, Cold Stone owners are backed by a business structure and track record of stability and growth. And to top it off, they’re continuously supported by the efforts of the entire Creamery team, those faithful ice cream fanatics who work at our worldwide headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona. Of all the franchise applications we receive per month, one-half of new Cold Stones are typically awarded to existing franchisees. It’s an elite club that you may want to join yourself!
The Cold, Hard, Happy Facts on Cold Stone® Ownership
- Cold Stone Creamery’s founding store opened in 1988.
- We’ve been awarding successful franchises since 1995.
- Nearly 1,400 stores have already opened in the US, Puerto Rico, Guam, Japan and Korea with an additional 1,000 agreements awarded worldwide.
- In 2006, Cold Stone was ranked #11 in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Fastest Growing Franchises.
- In 2011, Cold Stone was ranked #54 (overall) in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500.
- Initial Franchise Fee is $42,000 with a total investment between $294,250 and $438,850.
Cold Stone Creamery is always looking for serious ice cream lovers to help spread our amazing concept and world-class brand. To learn more, simply fill out the short Request Info Form.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!