Assisting Hands Home Care
Assisting Hands Home Care provides a wide variety of medical and non-medical in-home care and assistance to elderly and disabled adults, including homemaker-companion and personal care, skilled nursing, temporary staffing, medical equipment and total care management.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Remaining in the comfort of one's own home is a top priority for seniors, the disabled, the convalescing and others who require assistance with daily activities in order to continue leading independent lives. Assisting Hands® is a trusted non-medical, in-home care franchise that offers personalized assistance and care to these individuals. Longer life spans and an aging baby boomer population are among the factors fueling the demand for our services. As we continue to expand we're looking for select individuals to join us. As an Assisting Hands® franchisee you'll benefit from owning a personally- and professionally-rewarding, in-demand business in the recession-resistant senior care industry. You'll also enjoy the following advantages:
- An affordable business system- Low cost of entry, setup, and location.
- Growth opportunities through multi-unit ownership- Our multiple center program, allows you to purchase another location or locations and reduces the franchise fee for each additional location.
- A protected territory- Once you choose an available area, your exclusive territory will be determined based upon demographics such as population, as well as distance from other franchisees.
- No experience is necessary- to own your own business in the in-demand, in-home care industry, as we provide you with a proven business system and extensive training and support.
Benefit from Repeat Business and a Vast, Growing Customer Base
Seniors represent one of the largest and fastest-growing segments of the U.S. population. The need for in-home senior care is significant and is only expected to grow as the Baby Boom generation reaches their senior years. Consider this:
- With many families spread out geographically- more people are relying on the in-home care services that companies like Assisting Hands® provide.
- By 2012, there will be a staggering 40 million people over the age of 65- in the United States.
- By age 85, nearly 50% of these people will need some support -with their everyday activities.
As an Assisting Hands® franchisee you'll be well-positioned to provide this growing audience of seniors, and other individuals with the care and services they require.
Leverage Our Proven Business System and Industry Expertise
As an Assisting Hands® franchisee you will receive:
- Comprehensive training - You'll participate in one week of intensive training, including both classroom and onsite instruction. The training program covers all aspects of running the Assisting Hands® franchise business including caregiver training, recruitment and hiring, billing, scheduling and customer service, cash management, marketing and advertising.
- Ongoing support - Numerous support tools and resources are provided throughout the life of your business, including (but not limited to):
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!