Retail Store Franchises for Sale
Starting your own business is a very brave and difficult task. In a report by Bruce Phillips of the National Federation of Independent Business, he concluded that half of new businesses with 500 or fewer employees do not make it five years. That number drops to around 33 percent for the same businesses for ten years or more.
Millennials are now starting twice as many businesses as baby boomers, as well as starting them earlier in life. The baby boomer that started their own business at the age of 35 is now the millennial starting their own company at the age of 27—which means almost a whole decade more of experience.
A safer alternative to starting your own business can be purchasing a franchise. Becoming a franchisee can help provide you with the experience as well as start-up capital to start your own business. Here at FranchiseExpo.com, we help provide you with all the necessary of information for available franchises you can purchase. We offer retail franchises for sale, as well as automotive, fast food, gym, restaurant and technology franchises.
BeTheBoss.com wants you to be successful with your new franchise. So we put together a list of the top eight reasons to purchase a franchise over starting your own business from scratch.
8. You're Still Your Own Boss - Even though you don't own your own company, purchasing a franchise still allows you to be your own boss. A franchise still requires a lot of due diligence and is a great building block for when you do start your own business.
7. Purchasing Power - An experienced franchise can use its advantage of the buying power of the whole company. A franchise can help significantly lower the costs of equipment purchases, supplies, inventory, uniforms and everything else you will need for day-to-day operations.
6. Construction Assistance - A franchise will help provide assistance for the design and layout of your franchise. They will also know of reputable contractors for you to hire.
5. Real Estate - Most franchises have a well-trained staff that will be able to determine the optimal location for you to select when constructing your franchise. It is vital to have a premier location for your franchise to get off the ground.
4. Marketing - Purchasing a popular franchise will provide you with top-of-the-line marketing strategies for attracting and retaining customers. In most cases, the staff will help develop the plans and budgets for your grand opening to market your business.
3. Operational Support - You're going to run into problems eventually. Hopefully, they are just minor problems. But, regardless of size, you will always be able to reach out for ongoing assistance from your franchise. They are also available to bounce new ideas off of.
2. Training - Depending on whether this is your first business or you've been a franchisee for years, a good franchise will have training programs to help bring you up to speed in aspects of marketing, effective methods of running a business and tips for you to be successful.
1. Strong Brand - Starting your own business is admirable and can be incredibly rewarding. For example, purchasing a Dunkin’ Donuts can be a lower reward, but it can also be an extremely smaller risk. A brand like Dunkin’ Donuts already comes with a fan base that will help in the startup of your franchise.
At BeTheBoss.com, we are committed to providing you with the knowledge of what you need to make smart franchise investment decisions. Browse the list of all the franchises and we can help you to get in touch.