CONNECT WITH US
Firehouse Subs is a fast casual restaurant chain with a passion for Hearty and Flavorful Food, Heartfelt Service and Public Safety.
Founded by former firefighters and brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built on decades of fire and police service, the highest quality meats and cheeses piled high, steaming hot subs, and its commitment to saving lives through the creation of Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation. The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation, and the company is built upon a family of franchise operators that share their same passion for serving others.
• No. 1 consumer choice for welcoming and comfortable atmosphere by Technomic’s 2015 Chain Restaurant Consumers’ Choice Awards
• Technomic Inc. 2014 Consumers’ Choice Awards for Chain Restaurants #1 “Pleasant and Friendly Service”
• Restaurant Business Magazine 2014 #1 Fast Casual Chain
• Market Force 2014 #1 Favorite QSR Chains: Sandwich Category
• Market Force 2014 #1 Friendly Service
In 2005, Firehouse Subs created Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation with the mission of providing funding, life-saving equipment, and educational opportunities to first responders. Through the non-profit 501(c)(3), Firehouse Subs has given more than $13 million in equipment and resources to Police, Fire EMS Departments, and the Military across the country.
Already registered? Simply log in using your email address.
Not yet registered? Complete this form and receive free information.