Delta Restoration Services
If you're looking for a unique franchise niche, one not tied to the economy and one with a long track record of documented success, look no farther. Delta Disaster Services is a rare opportunity in a profitable, recession-resistant industry--Insurance Restoration. This market is over $60 billion a year and keeps moving forward regardless of the up's and down's of the overall economy. Unlike others in this space, we are a true, one-stop operation with a unique, compelling, competitive advantage. Emergency services, complete reconstruction, contents, mold, and asbestos are just a few of the offerings provided to the insurance industry.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Units in operation
Delta Restoration Services (Delta) is a rising star in the $210 billion restoration industry. As a full-service restoration company, Delta is able to go above and beyond for home and property owners in crisis. Delta excels in helping homeowners recover from water, fire and environmental damage, and unlike our competition, Delta is able to restore properties to its pre-damaged state with reconstruction services.
As part of the BELFOR Franchise Group, Delta provides world-class training and support, a proven business model and unlimited profit potential. If you’re looking to own a business in a recession-resistant industry that makes a real, lasting difference in people’s lives, Delta is the right fit for you.
- Water damage restoration was listed as the most profitable restoration service in 2018, with 61% of respondents seeing higher margins for this mitigation work compared to other services, according to Cleanfax’s 2018 Restoration Benchmarking Survey Report.
- Seventy-two percent of companies require criminal background checks. Only about half demand drug screening. The Delta Restoration Services Seal of Safety – which states that all Delta employees are professionally trained and required to pass both a background check and a drug screening – demonstrates our higher standards and illustrates how we’re able to gain trust and become a preferred provider.
- Only 37% of restoration companies currently offer reconstruction services. Delta Restoration Services has built its reputation as a full-service brand and has made reconstruction services one of the core elements that set us apart from the competition.
- One-fourth of restoration business owners suffer up to two months of insurance payment delays, while another 12% wait more than eight weeks for payment. Delta Restoration Services’ protocols, systems and support enable Delta franchisees to achieve a 29-day average turnaround from invoice to payment, well outpacing the industry and dramatically improving cash flow.
- “Over 3,000 insurance companies in the United States spend $46 Billion in residential property damage claims each year, and over $166 Billion in commercial claims. The demand for emergency restoration and reconstruction services is constant and unaffected by economic swings such as interest rates, real estate, job-market or stock-market fluctuations.” - A.M. Best
Our tagline – “Peace of Mind … During Uncertain Times®” – describes Delta’s commitment to restoring clients’ property and valuables to the condition they were in before the damage. The bulk of the work that our franchise owners perform comes from relationships they’ve cultivated with customers, insurance carriers and other tradespeople, restoring damage from everyday disasters like kitchen or electrical fires, leaking dishwashers and toilets, and burst pipes across our rapidly growing U.S. footprint.
Delta franchisees are dedicated to providing:
- Water Extraction
- Structural Drying
- Mold Remediation
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Environmental Cleanup
- Contents Restoration / Cleaning
- Asbestos Abatement
- Drywall / Painting
- Flooring Repair / Installation
- Roofing / Gutters
- Siding / Windows
The Delta Franchise Model
Level 100 and Level 200
As a full-service brand in the restoration industry, Delta is committed to providing reconstruction services not only as a market differentiator but as a financial performance enhancement for our model and for our franchisees. However, new franchisees have the opportunity to enter the Delta franchise network from one of two levels – at the 100 level, which is emergency services only, or at the 200 level, which is full service including both emergency and reconstruction services.
The 100 level emergency services model allows new franchisees to become a Delta franchise owner and perform emergency services for up to 36 months before stepping up to a 200 level full-service franchise, giving them the flexibility to gain expertise and grow at a pace that works for them. On average, new 100 level franchisees transition to level 200 and add reconstruction in their first year because they feel ready to take it on earlier than they had initially thought and they see the significant upside of adding these services to their business.
What Makes a Delta Franchise a Great Investment
When it comes to owning a business, your ability to not just survive but grow a strong and profitable business rests on how effectively you can set yourself apart in whatever industry you’re competing in. In the restoration industry, Delta Restoration Services has surpassed its competition and built a strong franchise model through leading-edge systems, a superior training program and broader service offerings, all of which give the brand a leg up on quality control and convenience and help secure strong relationships with insurance carriers.
- Proprietary Software
- Faster Cash
- Competitive Advantages
- Training and Support
Request more information to get started with Delta Restoration Services today!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!