CONNECT WITH US
There are plenty of reasons to invest with a brand as fun as Baskin-Robbins, one of the world's largest chains or ice cream specialty shops! With more than 7,900 locations worldwide, we are looking for franchisee candidates to share More Flavors, More Fun with guests around the globe.
Our brand complements national marketing with local campaigns and expertly integrates traditional marketing with new media for maximum impact. We offer our franchisees the ability to control their own local store marketing efforts by providing a comprehensive suite of promotional materials available online for them to use as they please. Our franchisees love being members of their local community and this is just another way for them to engage with their guests. Our world-class culinary team are experts at developing products to keep guests coming back for more. Baskin-Robbins offers something for everyone: creative cones, unique cakes, specialty desserts, frozen beverages and take-home items.
Baskin-Robbins also offers flexible designs to fit almost anywhere! Depending on the location you have in mind -- freestanding, end-cap or in-line -- our real estate and construction experts are ready to assist you develop the right build-out for your site. Site criteria typical for a Baskin-Robbins is 800 to 1,500 square feet with approximately 20 feet of frontage. Baskin-Robbins knows how to prepare new franchisees with a world-class training program along with a comprehensive operating system to help build their businesses. We cover everything from branding to business management to human resources and more. In addition, Franchisees always have access to an experienced field team that includes world-class field marketing, development and operations support.
Our exceptional Franchisees are the sprinkles to our ice cream. Baskin-Robbins wouldn’t be the well-recognized and respected brand it is today without them and we are looking for the right individuals to join our team.
• An understanding of brand-building within the community and a drive for local store marketing
• A demonstrated ability to build a high-performing team dedicated to operational excellence and guest satisfaction
• The desire and financial resources to develop or purchase one or more locations
• An Initial Franchise Fee of $25,000 (20-year term)
• An Initial Investment ranging from $94,350 to $402,200
• An Advertising Fee of 5%
• A Royalty Fee of 5.9%
• Financial Requirements for New Store Development: Verifiable Liquid Assets of $100,000 and Total Net Worth of $200,000
• Financial Requirements for Buying an Existing Store: Minimum Down Payment of 10% of Purchase Price and Verifiable Liquid Assets of 30% of Total Selling Price (plus costs of remodels due in the next 24 months)
• Deep development incentives for new franchise owners. Even deeper financial incentives for military veterans.
"My wife told me about how the company supports Military Veterans with one of the best financial incentives in the industry. With more than 20 years of experience in the Army, I knew I had the management skills to run my own business, but most franchise opportunities were too cost prohibitive for me. After seeing the company's Veteran incentive program, it was obvious that Baskin-Robbins was the way to go." - Ken Lewis, VA"My wife told me about how the company supports Military Veterans with one of the best financial incentives in the industry. With more than 20 years of experience in the Army, I knew I had the management skills to run my own business, but most franchise opportunities were too cost prohibitive for me. After seeing the company's Veteran incentive program, it was obvious that Baskin-Robbins was the way to go." - Ken Lewis, VA
Start by requesting information and we will be there to guide you through out the process of becoming a Baskin-Robbins franchisee!
*Refer to the Baskin-Robbins FDD for more information"