American Family Care
American Family Care Urgent Care provides quick, convenient and affordable walk-in medical care in over 220 locations across the country. The national desire for high quality health care without the wait or high price tag, makes our industry in high demand. No medical experience needed! PRIME TERRITORY AVAILABLE!
Facts & Figures
The first American Family Care Clinic (AFC) was opened in 1982 by D. Bruce Irwin, M.D. Since then, our model of “putting the patient first” and providing an alternative, non-emergency room option for urgent care has made us an industry leader and a patient favorite at our clinics throughout the country. All AFC centers provide access to primary care, urgent care, minor emergency treatment, and occupational medicine.
Through a high-tech, high-touch approach, AFC has pioneered the concept of non-emergency room urgent care, offering patients a simple and efficient alternative to lengthy and frustrating trips to the ER. Our average patient visit lasts about an hour from registration to discharge, and offers on-site access to digital x-rays, lab testing, state-of-the-art diagnostics, electronic medical records, and well-trained teams of medical professionals. Residents of the communities we serve love knowing that they can rely on our services when they need urgent, non-emergency care. Providing all of these services at our conveniently-located clinics doesn’t just make life easier for our patients – it also helps the emergency rooms in the territories we serve to spend more time treating true emergencies while we take care of the rest.
5 Reasons to Invest in an American Family Care Franchise
- A growing need in a growing market: The demand for health care services increases every year. People want and need access to health care on their terms – which usually means immediately! We offer comprehensive medical care, in a convenient, warm and friendly setting.
- A proven, profitable business system: Our business model is tried and true. Over the past several years, we have developed business operations processes, advertising and marketing strategies and general procedures for launching and managing profitable urgent care centers
- An innovative approach: Urgent care centers are not a new concept but staffing them with experienced physicians during all open hours is unique. By adding services like laboratory, radiology and pharmacy we multiply patient convenience and continuity of service.
- An experienced team: Our corporate staff consists of business, medical, and franchise professionals. We’ve spared no expense building a fantastic corporate team to ensure that you get all the support you need as you build your business.
- A truly turn-key business: From the pre-opening task list, to the startup-up kit, to site location and build out, to software installation and integrated payroll/benefit services - we have you covered, so you can focus on building your business.
Single or Multi-Territory Franchise Opportunities Available
You can open a business in your own community or amplify your financial rewards by fully penetrating an entire metropolitan area.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!