Red Effect Infrared Fitness
The Red Effect Infrared Fitness franchise is a boutique fitness studio model offering customers vast health and wellness benefits.
Facts & Figures
Units in operation
The Red Effect Infrared Fitness franchise business model is a boutique class-based, instructor-led fitness studio that offers members access to fitness classes fusing the vast wellness benefits of infrared therapy and high intensity heart-rate based interval training (HIIT) in a class setting. The model can include one or more additional infrared fitness training programs, including kickboxing, circuit, cycling, yoga, barre and pilates.
Red Effect For Women Only is now also available as the newest business model innovation in the 2019 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
- Red Effect Infrared Fitness is the first to market to innovative infrared therapy technology with the vastly popular and fast-growing interval fitness training model, and has extended the fitness concepts to include additional workout modalities.
- Red Effect Infrared Fitness has already opened thirteen flagship locations across the US and is on a path toward rapid national expansion with 206 additional locations awarded to area franchisee developers in Florida, Michigan, Ohio, California, Virginia, Illinois, South Carolina, Oklahoma, North Carolina and Canada.
- Red Effect Infrared Fitness is an unparalleled fitness experience. Equipped with infrared technology throughout each studio which heats the body naturally, rather than simply warming the air, the Red Effect workout raises core body temperature to produce a deep, healthy and detoxifying sweat at the cellular level where most toxins reside. Infrared therapy on its own can burn up to 300 calories in just 40 minutes, and all Red Effect studios will offer the added benefit of Infrared Sauna rooms as an extra perk for members.
- Once you experience this one-of-a-kind workout in state of the art fitness studios enhanced by the power of infrared, you’ll never want to sweat anywhere else.
- According to the CDC, almost 70% of Americans over the age of 20 are overweight, including 35% that are considered obese. Conversely, awareness and education about the importance of a healthy lifestyle continues to increase. With that better understanding is the certain knowledge that exercise improves energy levels, decreases medical expenses and likely increases longevity. Even consumers that have stayed away from the traditional gyms are getting their groove back in boutique workout studios
- Global $82 Billion Industry; $32 Billion Industry in the U.S.
- Fitness Has Never Been Bigger.
- 71% of the population over 18 either exercise regularly or would like to.
- 61% of regular exercisers are currently doing gym-type activities.
- 69% of exercisers who aren’t doing gym-type activities would consider it.
- Shift toward boutique studios – Red Effect, OTF, Barrys Bootcamp, Title Boxing, Soul Cycle, Pure Barre, Core Power Yoga, 9 Rounds.
- Unique Boutique Fitness Concept in rapidly growing consumer space.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is the hottest innovation in fitness and is being shown to reverse the aging process
- First to Market with Infrared Fitness.
- Low Overhead.
- High Margins.
- Flexible Studio Size, including Women Only concept.
- A Positive, Life-Changing Concept.
- Extensive and thorough Corporate Training and Support.
- Recurring revenue through membership-based model.
- Pre-Sale Concept = Open your doors with paying members.
- Expansion and differentiation potential with infrared saunas, infrared kickboxing, infrared cycling and infrared yoga.
Why Become a Franchisee with Red Effect?
- Pursue your passion for health, fitness and wellness and become self employed with a proven model.
- Become an early stage mover and claim premium markets and locations.
- Capitalize on unique efficiencies with real estate negotiations, studio buildout and financing.
- Leverage 30 years of franchise development, growth and support experience.
- Low interest financing programs available for build out and equipment to qualified franchisees.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!