Ryan Combe the Senior Vice President of N-Hance Wood Renewal has a strong background, in starting his own national business in Spoon Me and turning it into a franchise concept across the United States.
His resume includes, Development Director for Franchise Foundry, Owner of Counter Culture Consulting and Founder/CEO of Spoon Me. Target audience: General contractors, trade contractors, anyone with an existing business or contracting license.
Please answer the following questions:
1. What is Company’s Name franchise opportunity all about? N-Hance Wood Renewal is a franchise business with locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. N-Hance is the perfect solution when it comes to updating or preserving existing cabinets and floors. We pride ourselves in giving the best possible refinishing services without the cost, mess, and time of traditional replacing or re-facing methods. With an N-Hance business, you can give customers a complete wood makeover at a fraction of the cost and in as little as one day. We have a patented, proprietary product line and offer all the support required to get your business up and running as quickly as possible.
2. Who is your ideal candidate for a Company’s Name franchise? Entrepreneurs
3. What type of training and support do you offer Company’s Name franchisees? 7 days of owner training in Utah, bring all employee’s and if additional training is needed the franchisee can send anyone out to our facilities in Utah
4. What are some of the advantages in being a Company’s Name franchisee? Built in Lead Source, patented products, continued innovation within our space, world class training and support staff, most up to date products and equipment, ability to scale your business with no cap.
5. Are you a member of any Associations? IFA, CFA
6. Tell us a little about the Industry Market? We are part of the $300 Billion Home Improvement Industry, the space is making a fast and strong comeback and N-Hance franchises are a great solution to staying within a budget and having the same results as new Kitchen Cabinets or Floors.
7. How successful is your company today and what are your future growth plans? 450+ Units operating, we have plans of adding 50 more by years end and will continue that trend.
8. What are your franchisees saying about the business? “It’s fun to do the job because of the wow factor you get with the customers. I really enjoy being able to see the product, the way it looks before and enhancing it or completely changing it to a new look. It’s stunning.”
– Andy Rozo
What I like most about being a part of the N-Hance family is the support I get from HRI. If I have any issues, it’s nice that I can turn around and get them resolved quickly. Do it. Just do it, because all I see is great things coming out of this company and the business. We are a very unique business. There’s not a lot of competition out there so I would recommend it highly.”
– Michael Depasquale
9. What advice do you have for someone looking to acquire a Franchise? This is a business where you have to work, and put in time and effort just like any other business you’d start. Listen to the Development Director and training staff.
10. In your opinion, why do you think that Company’s Name would be a great opportunity for someone? Low overhead, low startup cost, built in lead source, and world class support staff.