Vienna Coffee has the unique business opportunity to earn money 24/7 with new, high-end Barista Coffee Makers! These machines serve authentic Italian coffee automatically, especially in places with a high demand for coffee. Take advantage of this proven business model and become a partner with Vienna Coffee today!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
The Future of Coffee
We are a Coffee Service Supplier with roots in Europe. Our 40 years of experience guarantee authentic Espressos - Café Lattes and Cappuccinos!
This Unique Barista Coffee Maker is responsible for our outstanding quality! Designed in Italy by Coffee Lovers, beauty and innovation are perfectly balanced! Everyone deserves great coffee!
The Business Opportunity
As a partner with Vienna Coffee, our proven business model will guarantee your success. You just have to mirror it! The initial investment is only a fragment compared to other business opportunities. We supply you with machines, ingredients, and know-how. All you need to do is to install these Barista Coffee Makers at locations with a high demand for coffee. While the electric Baristas are working all day long, you can focus on the bright side of life!
Benefits to the Customers
- All Coffee Orders like Espresso – Cappuccino – Café Late – etc. are as a Decaf option available.
- The Milk & Cacao is Palm Oil-free.
- Same-Day free Technician Service 7 days a week from 9am to 8pm is a part of the deal.
- You can offer Telemetry Service - remote access to our machines via a cloud for specific services.
- Affordable Gourmet Coffee for a small pocket.
- Authentic 40 Years’ Experience in your background.
Specific and Unique Benefits of the Barista Touch Coffee Maker
- Handicapped Accessible App for phone or tablet - Touchless Order for disabled people in a wheelchair.
- Contactless ordering as a safety precaution.
- Public Nutrition Facts – a push on the information button shows the nutrition facts of each beverage.
- Customized Machine Design – only black – only white – white/black – black/white.
About Our Industry
- The total economic impact of the coffee industry in the United States in 2015 was $225.2 billion.
- Coffee-related economic activity comprises approximately 1.6% of the total U.S. gross domestic product.
- Consumers spent $74.2 billion on coffee in 2015.
- The coffee industry is responsible for 1,694,710 jobs in the US...
Interested in Learning More? Reach Out for More Information Today!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!