Signarama is the largest sign franchisor in the world and has been ranked by Entrepreneur as the top franchise in the industry.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Units in operation
As companies compete more and more for consumers' attention, brand recognition and local advertising has become vitally important to businesses. Further, this need for customized messaging has catapulted the sign industry into more than a $49 billion market.
Participate in this explosive growth by joining Signarama, ranked #1 in the industry by the prestigious Entrepreneur Magazine's Annual Franchise 500. We have been successfully helping entrepreneurs launch full-service sign centers for over 27 years and are now approaching 1,000 stores in over 60 countries. Our vast experience and expertise delivers to you the training, consulting, equipment, and support necessary to run your successful Signarama store. The franchise fee for Signarama is $49,500 and the total investment ranges between $168,000 and $172,000, with financing available.
Why Franchise with Signarama?
- High Volume Buying Power: With nearly 1,000 stores worldwide, Signarama has an economy of scale that enable us to negotiate exceptional prices with vendors and suppliers; thus, allowing you to generate large profit margins.
- Elite Training Program: Our industry expert training staff teaches you every aspect of running, managing and promoting a successful Signarama Franchise.
- Regional Personnel: Are in tune with your local community and provide ongoing assistance for you every step of the way while guaranteeing your ongoing success.
- Easy Turnkey Process: Our turnkey process provides everything you need to run your business. From the machinery to hardware, software, fixtures and furnishings, everything is included for your business.
- Demographic Studies: We carefully research all aspects of every Signarama site; such as demographics, traffic counts, business counts, customer parking, etc. After all criteria are met and a location has been selected, we will assist you in the negotiation of your lease and the store build-out.
Signarama, founded in 1986 by Ray and Roy Titus in Farmingdale, NY, began franchising in late 1987 with opening an additional pilot store in North Palm Beach, FL. Today, all Signarama locations are independently owned and operated.
Master License Opportunities Globally
We also award very unique MASTER LICENSE opportunities for targeted countries/regions to qualified individuals and companies.
A master license grants the owner the exclusive development privileges for the brand and generates a very positive cash flow stream from the selling of franchises and collecting royalties. To learn more about this special opportunity, please fill out the short form below. We look forward to speaking with you!
At no obligation, we encourage you to complete the request form for more information to discover why our proven system is ranked #1 in a $50 Billion Industry.
This advertisement is not an offer to sell a franchise. Any offer to sell this franchise will be made by a Franchise Disclosure Document and only following registration by Signarama in any state requiring registration prior to sale.
In New York: This advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by prospectus filed first with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department of Law.
In California: These franchises have been registered under franchise investment law of the State of California. Such registration does not constitute approval, recommendation or endorsement by the Commissioner of business oversight nor a finding by the commissioner that the information provided herein is true, complete and not misleading.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!