INVESTMENT DETAILS FOR BASKIN-ROBBINS INCLUDES*:
• An Initial Franchise Fee of $25,000 (20-year term)
• An Initial Investment ranging from $94,350 to $402,200
• An Advertising Fee of 5%
• A Royalty Fee of 5.9%
• Financial Requirements for New Store Development: Verifiable Liquid Assets of $100,000 and Total Net Worth of $200,000
• Financial Requirements for Buying an Existing Store: Minimum Down Payment of 10% of Purchase Price and Verifiable Liquid Assets of 30% of Total Selling Price (plus costs of remodels due in the next 24 months)
• Deep development incentives for new franchise owners. Even deeper financial incentives for military veterans.