Free Tickets Means No Lines For You at the IFE
The International Franchise Expo–the premier franchise event in the world, and America’s most popular franchise conference and expo –will occur June 18-20th at the Javits Center in New York City.
With 400+ franchise exhibitors, franchisee seekers will arrive at the Javits Center from across the USA and as many as 90 countries! Thousands of people will walk the aisles of this expo looking for their own business. How about you? Will we see you there?
The IFE makes it easy for you to say “Yes, I’ll be there,”by offering free admission to those who pre-register.
When you do, you’ll not only save the cost of admission, you’ll also save time standing in a long queue waiting to register and buy a ticket! Not only that, you can pre-register for yourself, your family members, and business associates.
If that’s not enough to bring you to the IFE, consider these benefits:
- You’ll find franchise exhibitors in every major industry including some you did not know existed. You’ll discover franchises for pet care, senior care, child care, tutoring, entertainment, home services, business to business services and, of course, food and beverages galore!
- The cost of buying a franchise is probably less than you think. Many of the exhibitors require a fee under $10,000! Others are priced up to $1-million or more, so there are franchises for every budget.
- Money to buy franchises is more accessible today than it’s been for years. And the moneylenders are at the IFE. Go to the Professional Business Center on the show floor and ask to meet with lenders, leasing agents, accountants, and representatives of the SBA. They’ll help you understand how to qualify for a franchise investment.
- Professional assistance is free at the IFE. Accountants, lawyers, business planners and other professionals are available for private consultations – free.
- More than 80+ seminars are available for you to attend in between visiting with the exhibitors. These seminars are free! Several symposia are also offered for a fee, and many of them sell out in advance so you need to pre-register for symposia.
- Visit the International Franchise Association booth for free literature and names of professionals who can advise you.
- You’ll find opportunities to buy single franchise units, multiple units, and even master license or development opportunities for regions, territories and countries.
- You might decide you’d prefer an existing franchise that’s for sale as opposed to buying one and starting it on your own – you’ll also find those opportunities at the IFE.
Whether you pre-register or just show up (sorry about the lines), you will be amazed by what’s happening in America and across the world in franchising. Most of all, you’ll be happy you attended, and if you find a business that will change your life forever –as many will during the IFE weekend –you’ll never forget the experience.
Debunking Lease Renewal Myths for Franchise Tenants
Readers of our book, Negotiating Commercial Leases & Renewals For Dummies, will learn that approximately two million business owners in North America negotiate a lease renewal for their location each year.
How Much Money Do Franchises Make?
Your first question as a franchisee is probably the most popular one: How much will I make? Franchisers usually won't or can't give numbers for earnings and for a good reason.
Three Ways Franchisors Should Pivot Right Now
By Harold Kestenbaum Despite what you might think, now is actually a great time for franchises. Whereas with the 2008 recession, access to funding and financing was extremely limited, the opposite is true now. With low interest rates and many funding programs targeting small businesses, franchisors have the unique opportunity right now to learn how to sell more franchises, despite the upheaval our world seems to be experiencing.