A Useful Franchise Cost List
Responsibility, autonomy, independence, and a stronger correlation between how hard you work and how much you earn, are just some of the great benefits of owning a franchise that make franchise ownership such an appealing option to so many people. But franchises don’t come cheap. Many franchises will more than repay your initial investment if you work hard and work smart, but money is most definitely an object for most people. What do you do if the franchise you want to buy is out of your price range? How do you even know how much it will cost? Is there a franchise cost list?
A Franchise Cost List
A franchise cost list is a list of franchises organized by how much they cost. This franchise list will look at the types of franchises you can buy for each given price range. Keep in mind, though, that these costs can vary due to geographic location. Even if the franchising fee is constant, marketing and rental prices can vary wildly depending upon location.
- Low Cost Franchises: The first item on our franchise cost list are low cast franchises. These franchises are appealing because they are cheaper.For under $25,000, you can buy a franchise that plans cruise holidays for people or you can have a franchisethat teaches investors how to make money by converting residential properties into holiday residences.
- Franchises from $25,000-$50,000 – The next part of our franchise cost list has many great franchises on offer. You can own a franchise that inspects properties or one that fireproofs them. You could also buy a realty franchise, a business advisory franchise, or a franchise that teaches coding to children.
- Franchises from $50,000-$100,000 – There are far too many great types of franchises to name for this range of the franchise cost list. Some highlights include: moving company franchises, senior care franchises, carpet and upholstery cleaning franchises, education franchises, pest management franchises, and much more.
- Franchises from $100,000-$200,000 –At this part of the franchise cost list we see many more types of franchises, such as custom t-shirt making franchises, air conditioning/heating maintenance and installation franchises, landscaping franchises, sign and graphics franchises, and more.
- Franchises from $200,000-$300,000 –Within this price range of our franchise cost list, we see a lot of food service franchises that specialize in cuisines such as seafood, pizza, and chocolate desserts. But there other types of franchises, too, including bathroom remodeling franchise, pool and spa maintenance franchise, and others.
- Franchises from $300,000-$400,000 – Thefood service franchises keep coming on our franchise cost list with barbecue franchises, curry franchises, hamburger franchises, sandwich franchises, waffle houses, and more.
- Franchises $400,000 and up - As we get into the more expensive franchises on our franchise cost list we see the physically bigger franchises, such as automotive franchises, fitness, gym, and pool franchises, and plenty more food service franchises. Though, some of these types of franchises are available at the lower levels of our franchise cost list, and there are franchises that cost even more from $500,000, to $700,000, to even $1,000,000.
Be the Boss
Obviously, a million dollars is a lot of money. But then, $10,000 is also a lot of money to a lot of people. To make sure you’re looking at the best franchise for you, please contact the experts at Be The Boss.
Understanding and Choosing the Right KPIs
Confucius once said; “Study the past if you would define the future.” He could have been referring to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how we select and use them.
How To Discount Your Product Without Sabotaging Your Image
As competition in the different dining segments are in constant competition, some chains rely more and more on coupons and special discounts to draw sales. Know how to discount your product without sabotaging your image.
Start A Franchise
For almost 40 years people have been telling me why they want to buy and start franchises. These reasons include: